Apr 10, 2011

(Re) Introducing...Bob

Bob joined me for dinner tonight.

I'm staying at a lovely little guesthouse in Entebbe, Uganda awaiting my AIM AIR flight to the DRC tomorrow.

Flying termites have been attacking me all evening - but I got even and (accidentally) ate one. At least I'm assuming that was the crunch after the buzzing sound landed in my salad.

I thought geckos were suppose to eat insects - Bob must not like the flying ones. Maybe he's old and not fast enough to catch them. He stayed with me at the table until I finished the most delicious coffee ice cream dessert (my first ice cream in months). Now Bob has gone. Come to think of it, so have the flying termites. Maybe I scared them away by eating one? Or maybe Bob is faster and sneakier than I thought. :-)

1 comment:

shocks said...

I thought I was gonna see a picture of Bob!!
Maybe the flying termite gave you a little extra protein!