May 13, 2007

happy mother's day!

When God thought of mother,
He must have laughed with satisfaction,
and framed it quickly -
so rich, so deep, so divine,
so full of soul, power, and beauty,
was the conception.

-Henry Ward Beecher

My mother is the QUEEN of laughter. She really is. She’s also the GREATEST MOM IN THE WORLD!!! Now I know everyone says that about their mom, but I really am telling you the truth. My mom is the greatest!!!

And I could tell you all the ways she is the greatest, but that would just be rubbing it in and make all you other moms look bad. :-)

So I just want to say…I love you mom! And even though we are worlds apart right now, you’re still with me! I am my mother’s daughter - and very proud to be! (Someday, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!) You make life look easy. Your laughter and kindness are contagious. You are so beautiful! I appreciate all you do and all that you are. Thanks for being the greatest mom in the world!

I love you!
Kristi

No comments: