Apr 15, 2007

koh lanta island


I have just returned from a fabulous six day R&R on Koh Lanta Island off of the southern coast of Thailand. The waters of the Andaman Sea were warm. The sand rippled under my toes and the moonlight glistened off the waves as they crashed under the stars. Sunsets were magnificent. Sunshine was bright. And the banana smoothies were very smooth. :-) It was a wonderful and relaxing vacation! Quite uneventful from my safaris in the past – I actually don’t really have any stories to share with you. :-) We laid by the poolside, ate some delicious Thai meals, and read a lot of books. No work, no internet, no distractions. It was just what was needed!

I’ve uploaded some pics on my flickr site – check them out!
(ps - don't mind my glistening face in the photos. its just my way of admiring the sun! :-))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.